Tried the Suree pad thai sauce and the dish turned out quite nice. Here's the receipe
5 prawns shelled and deveined ( can substitue with chicken )
2 tablespoons of Suree Pad Thai sauce
300g of Thai rice stick
1 piece of soya cake curd cut into dice
500g bean sprout
50g carrots thinly sliced
10g dried shrimps
3 red/green chillies finely sliced
Half cup of ground roasted peanuts
1 tablespoons of ground dried chillies (optional )
Half cup of vegetable oil
1 tablespoon chopped garlic
1. Soak rice sticks into a bowl of water for 5 minutes to soften it
2. Soak dried shrimp in a bowl of warm water to soften it
3. Heat 3 tablespoons of oil to fry the prawns (or chicken) and diced soya beans. Remove from pan
4. Put 3 tablespoons of oil in pan and fry the garlic. Then add rice stick, Suree pad Thai sauce. Mix together and remove from pan.
5. Heat 2 tablespoons of oil, break eggs into pan and scramble, spreading egg in a thin layer over pan.
6. When eggs are cooked, return rice sticks and mix fried prawns. Add half of bean sprouts, dried shrimps and turn to mix together.
7. Spoon onto plates and sprinkle with grounded peanuts. Garnish with chillies (finely sliced)
Post a Comment